We have an established back office in Nevis for more than a decade. We offer truly low-cost, fast and confidential services.
The Nevis Limited Liability Company is an appropriate vehicle for sole proprietors, business partnerships and offshore asset protection. The Nevis offshore LLC combines the benefits of absolute limited liability for members and complete corporate tax exemptions. The Nevis LLC is straightforward in its operations and management processes and the incorporation process is further simplified by the short and uncomplicated application requirements.
Nevis LLCs are ruled by the Nevis LLC Ordinance of 1995. The law ensures it includes all the key characteristics and features of LLCs. Under this act:
- The Nevis LLC formation processed by filing Articles of Organization with the Registrar.
- The LLC does not have shares and as such its owners are called members and not shareholders.
- The Nevis LLC is considered a legal entity with separate rights and liabilities, and is distinct from its members or its managers. A member's interest is limited to their investment value.
- The Nevis LLC is 100% tax free; there is no tax liability on the LLC. Members of an LLC in Nevis may be non-residents.
- The members of the LLC can be physical persons or entities, including corporations, partnerships, trusts etc.
The Nevis offshore LLC is based on the Wyoming LLC ordinance, but has come a long way from the aged legislation and includes progressive features designed to suit international investors. One example, Nevis LLCs not only permits re-domiciliation in and out of Nevis, but allows for emergency transfers of LLCs as well.
Nevis LLC Formation
It is required by law that all Nevis Offshore LLC retain the services of a locally registered agent within the St. Kitts & Nevis Federation. The incorporation process for any Nevis offshore company including offshore LLC, must be done through the service agent. In addition, The LLC incorporated in Nevis must have a registered address. We provide these and other offshore LLC services.
The Nevis LLC incorporation document that has to be filed with the Registry is the Articles of Organization. The simplified incorporation and confidential nature of a Nevis LLC is accentuated by the one form registration requirement. In brief, The Nevis LLC articles of organization shall set forth:
- The name of the Nevis Limited Liability Company;
- A statement of company formation;
- The dissolution date (if any);
- The name and address of the registered agent in Nevis;
- The management form agreed upon (member management of manager management);
- Any other provisions the organizers wish to set forth.
This document must be filed in English language. Like the Nevis corporation (IBC), Nevis LLCs can be formed within 24 hours.
Nevis Company Formation Structure
A Nevis LLC is flexible regarding the members, management of the limited corporation.
- The Nevis LLC can be formed with one or more persons without regard to their residence, their domicile or the jurisdiction of organization.
- The Nevis LLC shall have duration only if stated, otherwise will be issued without expiration.
- The LLC incorporated in Nevis may be managed by its member (s) or a manager may be appointed for that purpose.
- The LLC Operating agreement is optional.
- The life of the Nevis LLC may be specific or perpetual.
- Re-domiciliation of a Nevis LLC is allowed, emergency transfers are granted for non Nevis LLCs.
- Annual returns, financial reports are not a legal requirement.
- The manager may be another LLC or corporation
Nevis Company Privacy
- The Nevis Confidential Relationship Act prohibits the disclosure of information and secrecy and privacy of Nevis Offshore LLCs are guaranteed under this act.
- The identity of the Beneficial Owners is not published nor is it available to the public.
- We offer Nominee Services for Nevis LLCs to provide for your further confidentiality and privacy.
Nevis LLC Members
- The minimum number of members for a Nevis LLC is one.
- Nominee members are allowed and we can provide this service.
- There is no statutory requirement for a secretary or other officers for such Nevis corporations.
- Members may be of any nationality and reside in any country.
- Members may be either a natural person or a corporate entity.
Nevis LLC Taxation & Fees
- Law provides Tax Exemption for offshore companies beginning from the day of Nevis incorporation.
- Annual Fees are to be paid on the birthday of the company and every twelve (12) months thereafter.
- There are no dual Taxation Treaties with other countries; therefore there is no requirement for exchange of information with other Tax Authorities.
Nevis LLC Books and Records
- LLC records for the company may be located anywhere in the world.
- There is no requirement to file any accounts or financial statements.
- There is no requirement to appoint an auditor.
- Books and records must be maintained and available if required.
Nevis LLC Restrictions & Exemptions
A Nevis Limited Liability offshore Company, shall not:
- Do business with residents of Nevis.
- Carry on business in banking or trust and insurance business, company management
- Own or hold interest in real property in Nevis
- Provide company management or registered offices for a Nevis Offshore Corporation.
Nevis LLCs May:
- Have professional contact with local lawyers, accountants, investment advisors etc.
- Re-domicile out of Nevis.
A Nevis Limited Liability Company is a good vehicle for persons who conduct international business and wish to minimize their tax liability which is why they may be referred to as offshore LLC.
You do not have to come to Nevis to register your LLC in what is one of the best places to incorporate. With your instructions, we will do it all for you.
Incorporate in Nevis! Incorporate Your Wealth!
For purposes of this document, the term "Nevis Limited Liability Company" has the same meaning as "Nevis LLC", "Nevis Offshore Limited Liability Company", "Nevis Limited Company", "Nevis Limited Offshore Company", "Nevis Offshore LLC".