Nevis IBC - FAQ's
1. Do you provide nominee services for IBC's in Nevis?
Yes, we do. If you want, we provide a nominee shareholder free of charge. We also offer nominee directors as a supplementary service.
2. I don't want to use registered shares, what do you recommend in Nevis, bearer or nominee shareholder?
We recommend the use of the nominee shareholder who will issue a Declaration of Trust to the Beneficial Owner ensuring that the shares cannot be used in any way without the express consent of the real owner. This service we provide at no additional cost to you. Secondly, some banks will not open accounts for Companies with bearer shares.
3. Do I have to file any annual reports, such as Minutes of Meetings or accounts with the Government?
No. In Nevis, there is no statutory requirement for meetings or account filing. Shareholders may hold meetings at their discretion and anywhere in the world. Accounts should be kept but do not have to be filed.
4. Is the information I give to you confidential? What about my proof of my identity?
For proof of your identity, you must provide one picture identity document, such as: a current valid passport or current valid national ID card or current valid Social Security Card or current and valid driver's license. A clear copy of one of these must be certified scanned and emailed to us.
Your identity documents which you send to us will be kept in the strictest confidence and protected under the laws of Nevis, with a penalty of imprisonment and/or a fine. We may only reveal such information if you are suspected of doing something illegal and a court order requires us to reveal the information.
5. When I have incorporated my Nevis offshore company, are there any other fees or costs of which I should be aware?
Yes. Every company has to pay a small annual government fee. This fee is due from the anniversary of the incorporation every anniversary thereafter. Also Nevis requires all IBC's to have a registered office and registered agent in Nevis. These fees are commonly referred to as maintenance fees and are not expensive. You may go to our 'Fees and Packages' page to find what the annual fee is.
6. Can I get an offshore bank account for a Nevis IBC?
Yes you can. We are an official agent for most of the banks which we can introduce you to. The banks which we recommend are all secure and reliable banks. We will be happy to assist you in obtaining your offshore account, all of which provide internet banking and secure debit cards.
Nevis Foundation - FAQ's
1. What is the Nevis Multiform Foundation?
The Nevis Multiform Foundation is an offshore foundation that has the option to take on one of 4 main forms at the time of formation, or change form during its lifetime.
2. How is it different from other offshore foundations?
Uniquely, the foundation can be set up as a Company foundation, a trust foundation, a partnership foundation or an ordinary foundation. The enhanced functionality of the foundation will then be determined by the form it takes. More importantly, you can use the Nevis company foundation or the partnership foundation to do business and profit making activity.
3. Can A Nevis Foundation be dissolved ofr liquidates or amended?
The founder of a Nevis foundation can revoke, or amend the foundation as he pleases.